XDEFI Wallet is Now Available to the Public
XDEFI has been in private beta since earlier this year, but ahead of the imminent full relaunch of THORChain, has unveiled its public release.
The XDEFI wallet no longer needs a private code to be used in the this latest version released to the public.
Here are some interesting features:
- Ape Mode: a proprietary gas algorithm to ensure transactions get into the next block 99% of the time.
- Optimised for EIP-1559: This allows users the maximum benefit from Ethereum’s London hard fork while still maintaining an accessible interface.
- UI Enhancements: This includes new account management options, an account selector tab, a new navigation bar, an asset row and filter, and others.
- Buy Crypto with Fiat via third-party Ramp
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Bonus: works with a Ledger
XDEFI remains a non-custodial wallet, and will continue to innovate as it takes aim at MetaMask.
The XDEFI team has informed of more exciting news coming up soon as well as mobile integrations and a goal towards open source.
To keep up, join the XDEFI Discord.