November 30, 2021
THORSwap Releases Roadmap Update and Alpha Leak
THORSwap drops huge alpha and roadmap updates for Q4 2021 and Q1 2022.
THORSwap’s “vision for the future” is to become a world-class cross-chain aggregator with a multitude of complementary products and services.
In its latest Medium article, THORSwap shares details of its updated roadmap as well some juicy alpha on plans for the near future.
A quick summary is below:
- Cross-chain aggregation: Aggregating more liquidity resources across multiple blockchains, and routing transactions through THORChain.
- vTHOR (Staking 2.0): Stake $THOR for $vTHOR and receive cashback fee discounts, governance rights, value accrual and more.
- DAO Governance: Stakers will govern community incentives, direct liquidity , curate THORChadsDAO community projects, and much more.
- Protocol-owned Liquidity and Bonds: Enabling longevity of the protocol.
- Mobile Apps (iOS & Android): Swap assets, provide liquidity, check your wallet balance and even bond a node from your phone
- API/SDK for 3rd party developers: A one-stop API/SDK for 3rd party developers to access all of THORSwap’s aggregated liquidity, all THORFi functionality and all THORSwap functionality.
- NFT Trophies: Unique, rare NFT’s were created to recognize and reward loyal Chads.
- THORChad Score V2: More challenges, seasonal quests, updated UI, and more.
- THORYield V2: One stop shop to track your yield from anywhere.
- THORChad ID: Your key to the THORFi and the THORChad Metaverse
- THORChain’s THORFi Features