September 15, 2022
Thorstarter Shares Community Safeguard Initiatives
Thorstarter is now prioritizing its community safeguard initiatives implementation.
With respect to evolution of the IDO space , Thorstarter is prioritizing its Community Safeguard Initiatives implementation.
The main goals of the Community Safeguards are:
- Protect community capital
- Reduce community liquidity lock up time
- Prevent bad actors and missed deliverables from projects
- Streamline launch transparency for participants and projects
- Help our Partner projects succeed with a community user base
- Build trust between community, Thorstarter, and Partners
The Community Safeguards are highlighted below:
- Project Tokens — The entirety of the project tokens allocated for the IDO must be sent to Thorstarter prior to IDO date
- Project Team Token Lockup -Tokens vested for various allocations must be locked accordingly
- Liquidity — The project must provide a minimum liquidity to a reputable DEX or CEX, based on the raise limit.
- Thorstarter IDO Price — the price of Project tokens in the Thorstarter IDO should be less than the price of token listing
- Black swan event - Thorstarter will auto refund participants at a project loss of more than 10% of value.
Full details including IDO and post IDO community safeguard initiatives are available on the Thorstarter blog.