December 07, 2021
Thorstarter Annouces Terra IDO, Luart
Luart, the first gamified NFT marketplace based on Terra Network will IDO on Thorstarter.
Thorstarter aims to open the year 2022 with a bang by bringing its first Terra based service that will IDO on January 3rd: Luart.
Luart is a gamified marketplace on Terra that will provide seamless NFT exchange at low gas rates with a slick and navigable UI, and aims to be “Terra’s OpenSea”.
The following functions and platform features are to be expected:
- Gamification: Luart will play a crucial role in the gamification of NFTs
- Marketplace: Luart has designed a highly aesthetic UI to give it real sticking power as the best NFT marketplace on Terra
- Launchpad: Luart is bringing exclusive NFT launches to their platform
- Boxes: Users will have a chance to win rare NFTs curated by the Luart team
- Auctions: This function will be to directly insert the amount that the buyer wants to pay
- LUA Power: This is a devoted scoring system that will allow users to access hidden and premium features
- Staking: Staking Luart’s native token will bring many rewards to the users such as winning NFTs, early access to launches and more
- Collections: This will allow artists to uniquely display their works and set themselves apart from other NFTs
- Avatars: They will play an important role in the gamification of the platform
- Cross-Chain: Luart will bridge NFTs across multiple chains
More details available on Thorstarter's medium article.