FTX has announced that in preparation for native $RUNE post mainnet, BEP2 RUNE spot markets will be delisted.
RUNE spot markets will be suspended on JUNE 13, 2022 at 2 pm (UTC)
- All RUNE/USD and RUNE/USDT orders will be canceled
- RUNE deposit will be suspended
- Remove RUNE as a non-USD collateral asset. Please make sure you have enough collateral after the removal.
- RUNE spot borrow and lending positions will be auto-closed at 1 hour TWAP index price, and their spot borrow and lending will no longer be supported.
- After delisting, withdrawal of RUNE will continue to be supported.
Relisting in the future after finishing RUNE mainnet integrations will be considered.
THORChain has re-iterated that IOU Tokens (BNB.RUNE and ETH.RUNE) will be deprecated after mainnet.