After successfully concluding Season 1 prior to the launch of Brokkr IDO , the team is going for a bigger prize pool for Season 2.
Brokkr is at again, this time with a $10,000 prize pool for active community members on Brokkr Discord, Twitter and content creators.
After successfully concluding Season 1(pictured below) prior to the launch of Brokkr IDO with prizes varying from Brokkr NFTs to $UST, the team is going for a bigger prize pool for Season 2.
In this season, the Brokkr team has adjusted how the points are generated, added more ways how to get them, capped certain things, and focused on creating content. i.e. if you create Brokkr-related content, you gain more points.
1. Discord engagement — Chatting on Discord, inviting people, etc.
2. Twitter engagement — Interacting with Brokkr on Twitter
3. Activities — Weekly community activities for special rewards and additional points (Poker nights, Trivia, etc.)
4. Creating Content — Memes, Articles, Videos, and Strategies
5. App usage —For each day you are invested in Portfolios with at least $50 you get 1000 points towards the leaderboard.
There might be some additional bonuses.
The total prize pool can scale up to $10k, depending on how many people register this season.
The prize pool is split to:
1. Content Creation & Activities
Leaderboard rewards are paid out in $BRO, activity rewards in USDC.
Received $BRO tokens will come staked.
Go live is planned for September 1st. Get ready!