Most of the breaking news and updates in the THORChain ecosystem are availabe on Twitter and Discord channels for folks engaged enough to follow along, but most people don't have the ability or desire to keep up with these always-on, ever-flowing platforms all day.
For these people, RUNEBase News seeks to distill the news and updates from THORChain Twitter and Discord, and repackage them into concise & easy-to-read updates, along with helpful context and "ELI5" breakdowns.
You can view examples of recent RUNEBase news posts at RUNEBase News.
To help with this initiative, RUNEBase is looking to for contributors to help update the community on the latest news and developments from the THORChain Ecosystem.
In exchange for their contributions, RUNEBase News contributors will be compensated in RUNE token, and with allocation in early access presale deals that come through the RUNEBase platform.
If selected, you'll be provided:
- Access to a private RUNEBase News Team Telegram
- Access to our shared Figma design file
- An account to write articles for RUNEBase.org
- We'll share ideas for posts (often links to Tweets) in the private News Team Telegram group.
- Whichever writer is online and available to cover the story first can claim the story and start working on it.
1. Each post should be a brief, Axios-style bullet-point summary of the news. For inspiration, check out the posts at Axios.com, and past RUNEBase News posts.
2. Posts should be short and easy to read. Bullet point summaries are acceptable. Each post could ideally take less than 15-20 minutes to generate & publish, and could be made live within 2-3 hours of the news/update being shared in the Telegram channel
3. Ideally, these posts should include a bit of helpful context to help explain the significance of each news update to the audience.
4. For each post, you can use our Figma template to create a simple featured graphic to go along with the post.
5. Finished posts can be submitted for review by the Editor (0xNguyen or Tratium)
- We're just getting started with RUNEBase, and we have some exciting plans for directions we'll be going as the platform and brand grow. Just 3 weeks from launch, we're already positioned extremely well in the THORChain ecosystem, and there's a lot we'll be able to leverage the platform for as the ecosystem itself evolves.
- New opportunities to build tools, apps, an exchange interface, and some other fun community-facing projects are all to come.
- Starting rate for contributors will be $25 per post, paid in RUNE token at the end of every month.
Access to presale deals
- As a RUNEBase contributor, you'll earn access to private presale deals that we get as a result of being a prominent platform with distribution in the THORChain ecosystem.
- Past presale deals include THORStarter ($0.02), THORSwap, THORWallet, and StarTerra.
- Upcoming presale deals include Brokkr Finance and Station Finance.
Access to THORChain ecosystem developers, founders, influencers, and investors
- As a member of the THORChain team, you'll get access to the ecosystem players that we're connecting with for stories, podcasts, guides, and more. Your network, connections, and following in the ecosystem will grow alongside ours.
Application & Test Project
- Apply using the form below.
- In your application, include a short, Axios-style bullet-point summary on a recent piece of news or update from the THORChain ecosystem (check the THORChain Twitter for inspiration). The summary should be less than 500 words.
- Upload it via Notion, Google Docs, Medium, etc, and share the link in the form below